Founding Principal of Succession Capital
Ross is the founding Principal of Succession Capital.
The business was born out of Ross’ extensive experience across financial services, commerce, and business acquisition, ownership and exit.
On the journey to launching Succession Capital, Ross has also been very involved in:
- Property development, marketing, sale and leasing
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Multiple advisory engagements across a gamut of industries
- Very extensive industrial relations at the highest level across the metal and mining industries
- Negotiations across the commercial, transactional and IR spheres
- International business expansion
- Capital (debt and equity) raising
- Labour law and management across the entire employment scope
- Amongst other general business, people and management experience.
A particular strength of Ross’ is his people and situational management, and an ability to oversee and manage situations with a hands-on approach to ensure that the people issues do not get in the way of the best commercial outcome.
All of this experience highlighted to Ross that the need existed to really get involved in a hands-on bespoke business offering that could assist people to exit all or part of their business with a far more favourable outcome than would be achieved if they were trying to do it all themselves, pulling in legal, accounting and banking representatives at each step of what they believe is the right time in the process.
And thus Succession Capital was born.